Friday 7 March 2014

My first time at Crufts!

On Thursday I went with the girls from work to Crufts at Birmingham NEC. I've never been before and was really excited to see what it would be like and see lots of cute doggies. I had a really nice time and there was SO much to see. I could have spent a whole week there looking at all the stalls.
I had registered with the Kennel Club career zone so I got a special badge and was supposed to attend a seminar at 4pm but unfortunately we had to leave early so I couldn't go. Hopefully I can go to one next year though :)
This little 9 month old Chihuahua was at the Discover Dogs stand. The Discover dogs area have stands for all the breeds of dogs you could imagine, with dogs for you to meet who are a great representation for the breed, owners to talk to and loads of information to learn about all the different breeds.
Here's a little fox terrier at the Discover Dogs stand wearing a clown outfit...
It's not all small doggies at Crufts you know. These gorgeous beasts were absolutely huge!
I really enjoyed catching up with the guys from Precious Pets. It's always a pleasure to see them and check out their new products. I can't wait for their new perfumes to come out!
Victoria Stillwell was also there signing copies of her new book.
 
Overall I gad a great day and can't wait to go back again.
X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment