Monday 17 March 2014

Back to School - Day 6

First day back after the weekend off.
Spent all weekend tucked up in my room catching up on my sleep and doing my homework assignments so I was really looking forward to getting stuck in today.

I groomed 2 dogs today and had a really great day.

This morning I groomed Pepper who is a Poodle crossbreed. She's so lovely and was such a good girl. Her owners like her short but fluffy as it's easier for them to manage at home.



In the a afternoon I was paired up with another student and we got to groom one side on Jimmy each. Jimmy is a border terrier and his coat is completely hand stripped. He's a lovely little boy and his daddy was very pleased with his new haircut when he came to pick him up.



I'm exhausted now as I went out for dinner after work and then did a food shop to stick the fridge in my room for the next week. Going straight to bed.

Goodnight!
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment