Wednesday 12 March 2014

Back to School - Day 3

This morning I bathed, dried and groomed out another standard poodle called Prada. She's very gorgeous! I love parti poodles. Such gorgeous markings. 


Then I had a quick lunch and did my first proper dog groom! I groomed Scrappy the Yorkie. He was so well behaved which made it a lot easier.


Christine showed me how to do his head, so next time I'll be doing it myself.

He's so cute!

I also stayed afterwards again today to do some cat grooming.

This poor kitty was badly matted so he had to have all of his belly shaved off. He even had poop matted into his fur around his bottom :( 

He felt much better after his demating, bath and blowdry though.

I went for a walk around the park afterwards with Heidi, Christine and the doggies and then had to do a bit of food shopping to stock the fridge in my room of the B&B for my dinners. I'm meant to be having a shower before bed so I don't have to get up early in the morning but I'm absolutely knackered so I'm going straight to bed.

Until tomorrow,
Hayley x

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous poodle :) It's very good how they've got you straight into hands on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! So much to take in though. I think my brain might explode!

      Delete