Friday 14 March 2014

Back to School - Day 5

So it's the end of week 1. I can't believe how quickly that has gone!

This morning I participated in rabbit grooming. This gorgeous boy comes in every two weeks for a brush out to remove all of his dead coat. Isn't he lovely? Look at all of that dead hair that came off him!


In the afternoon I bath and dried another standard poodle and gave him a good groom out. I shaved his feet and half of his face and Christine showed me how to scissor his legs. I got to practise on one of his legs. It's a lot harder than it looks! I might have to buy some fluffy teddies to practise on at home!

Wilson gets a modified German trim and is hand scissored all over. It's a lot of work and there was 3 of us working on him. Think how long it would have taken if it was just one person!


Here's Wilson before his bath. Isn't he cute!?

Here's some of the beginnings of the scissor work in his legs and body.

I have the weekend off now and I'm so grateful because I'm exhausted and my feet are killing me!

Tomorrow will be spent doing lots of homework and note taking from my books and then Sunday will be spent relaxing. I could sleep for a week!

Have a great weekend everyone.

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment