Monday 2 July 2012

Tattoo Tuesday - A New Blog Feature Continued

So, some of you may know that I have another business (Diamonds and Daggers) and I have been using that blog until now to blog about my life, loves and running a business. Well since I have taken a step back from that business to pursue my real passion (this one!) I am (obviously) not going to be blogging over there and more and will be blogging here instead.

One of my most popular features on my old blog, that I am going to introduce over here was my Tattoo Tuesday monthly feature. Each month I would pick my favourite tattoo artists from around the world and blog about them. As I'm sure you will know, I love tattoos and it seemed only natural to blog about the amazing artists behind them, and I don't want to give that up just because I've switched blogs.

From Tuesday 3rd July (tomorrow) I'll be regularly posting about my favourite artists and if you want to read the artists that I've feature before, just click on the links below. Enjoy!

 
 
 
 
 
 There were actually a couple more artists featured but as I was going back through all the posts I noticed that the pictures were broken, so I will re-feature them with new pictures in the coming months :)

Hayley xo

* Tattoo Tuesday is a monthly blog feature that is put out on the first Tuesday of every month, showcasing my favourite tattoo artists around the world. To see previous Tattoo Tuesday posts on my old blog, please click here.

 You can also read my blog post about my bad tattoos and the important of choosing a good tattoo artist here.

2 comments:

  1. Lemmon juice, mixed with salt is one of the natural methods to remove a tattoo. but it is something most people try at some point. but it is not suitable for all the people. how to remove tattoo naturally
    how to remove tattoo at home
    tattoo gallery
    tattoo removal cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. great designs thanks. Honey is one of the ways to remove tattoo at home. and more tips tattoo tips

    ReplyDelete