Last weekend I made an Aspiration Board and after posting about it on Twitter I got a lot of responses saying that it was a good idea, so I thought I'd tell you all how I made mine so you can make one of your own. It's really easy and doesn't really need instructions but this is just to give you an idea.
It's a great way to focus on your goals for the next few years/months/days and it gives you something to visualise. The best thing about it is you can customise it for your own needs.
What you will need:
- Printed or Handwritten List of Your Goals
- Printed Pictures that represent your goals (I made a collage on the computer and printed it on one piece of paper to save time and paper)
- Pretty Card (I've used 2 pieces of pink card stuck together to make a bigger piece)
How to make it:
- Position your pictures on the card to make a collage. You can place these however you like and overlap them in you wish.
- Cut out your goals and stick them around the edge of the card.
- Wait for the glue to try and stick it up on your wall in a place that you will easily see every day.
- Focus on your goals and achieve your dreams!
Easy peasy! Let me know if you make one and if you find it helpful to focus on your goals.