Friday 31 May 2013

Our Crowdfunder Project is now LIVE! Help us make our dreams come true!

We're LIVE!
Our Crowdfunder project is now live. We now have 30 days to raise the £360 needed to fund our grooming course to enable us to take our small business to the next level.
You can help us by pledging anywhere from £1 - £50. If we reach our funding target within the time frame set, we get to complete our Professional Dog Grooming Diploma and you get some awesome rewards.
If we don't get to our target, we get no money, no money leaves your purse and don't don't get any awesome rewards and we all go home feeling a little sad.

For all the information you could possibly need on my project, including why this is so important to me and what you could ge in return if you help us please click here to read my previous blog posts.
I'm doing this to better myself, to help beat my anxiety disorder, to take my small business to the next level and to follow my dreams but I can't do it without your help.
If you want to become involved in our comminuty, help someone achieve their goals, become a part of a brand that you know and can trust and get some awesome rewards in return please visit our crowdfunding project.
You can donate as little as £1 to our cause. I know times are tough and we're all struggling for money but what you would be giving would be so much more than you could imagine. By pledging, you're giving me a chance to face my fears and follow my dreams.
Please tell your friends and family. If you could convince just 3 friends to donate £1 each we could reach our target in no time at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment