Wednesday 15 May 2013

WE NEED YOU! Please help us make our Crowdfunder dreams come true.

 

We desperately need your help! We have been approved for a Crowdfunder project.

Crowdfunder is a website which gives people the chance to pitch their ideas to the public and if they like it, they can pledge as little as £1 each to help support the project and get it off the ground. If you don't meet your funding target within the time frame that you are allowed, your project doesn't get to carry on and you don't get any money. Boo hoo! :( This means that only the popular projects that have people who believe in them will receiver their funding.

On June 1st 2013, as well as attending our first ever Trade event for Poodles and Pompadours (Croydon Tattoo Convention - more about that later!), our Crowdfunder project will also go live to the public.

We will have just 30 days to raise the £360 needed for me to complete my Professional Dog Grooming Diploma. That's a minimum of £12 per day that I need to ensure that I reach my goal.

If I reach my funding goal I will receive the £360 and can go on to complete by course and expand Poodles and Pompadours further by finally being able to offer our grooming services. It's my dream to one day own a premises in which I can have my rockabilly pet boutique and grooming salon combined, and completing this course is the first step to making this happen.

As regular readers of this blog will know, I suffer from a really nasty and horrible illness called Anxiety & Panic Disorder. I have previously been housebound by this illness and at the moment I'm doing all that I can do beat it. Completing this course would be another building block for me to get my self confidence back, and as I am unable to work a "normal" job, it will also provide me with extra income to pay my bills and expand my small business to where I want to take it.

I can't do that without your help.

I'm not asking for charity. Each person that pledges only towards my project will get something in return. These are called "Rewards" and they are there to make sure that everyone get's something out of this process. It's not all about me, it's about being involved in a community, and you being involved in a brand that will hopefully one day become worldwide.

I'll write more about the Reward that I'm offering tomorrow, and I'll also be blogging the link to our project later on in the month.

So what can you do to help? Well, please share this blog post with as many people as you can. Tell them about us, our project and our small little doggie business and then come back tomorrow and read all about what you could get if you help us to reach our target.

Want to find out more about how Crowdfunder works? Click here.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to talking to you tomorrow.

Hayley xo

**UPDATE: Click here to read about our Rewards**

 

No comments:

Post a Comment