Thursday 8 August 2013

Winning Streak

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

So, it seems that I'm on a winning streak. I don't remember finding the end of a rainbow, a four leaf clover or being pooped on by a bird, but for some reason, I've been winning an awful lot lately, and not in the Charlie Sheen sense of the word.

Yesterday, I entered a fabulous competition on the Retro Birds blog to win this amazing pinup girl tea towel from Dupenny. I love Dupenny and have coveted their wares for ages so I jumped at the chance to enter this competition and I WON!!

Woohoo!
This comes just one week after winning a £5 voucher for my local farmers market on Facebook, and of course you remember my blog last week about winning Ralph the Puglicorn from Kitty's Kitschenette.
And not to mention in April when we won our "Pawsome" Pet Busineas Award.
So what do you reckon? Am I having some sort of fluke lucky streak? Is there even such a thing as being lucky?
Anyone want to rub my belly for good luck? No? Don't blame you.
Although I do have a feeling that my recent winning streak may be coming to a bitter end.
The news of my Dupenny win yesterday has really cheered me up, as I spent most of the evening nursing poor Sandy. She really doesn't seem very well and is not eating or drinking. The poor little thing looks so unhappy, and it really breaks my heart to see her like this. I don't know of she can hold on much longer but she's really trying. She's such a little fighter. She seemed to be feeling a little better after a nice long nap and even managed to drink some water, but I'm very worried as she has diahorea and this can be potentially fatal to small animals as they are so easily dehydrated. I made her a little nest in a shoe box, and kept her on my lap for most of the evening as I didn't want her to be alone. Hopefully she will be a lot better today and will return to her usual active self in no time at all.
If you could please send her some good vibes and positive wishes, I would really appreciate it.
If I am having some sort of lucky spell kindly gifted to me by the universe, I'd love a little of my luck to rub off onto Sandy so that she makes a full and speedy recovery.
Hang in there little one, I'm not ready to say goodbye just yet.
xxx

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment