Friday 27 December 2013

Sale Shopping

So today I'm off to Reading to brave the shops (for the first time in years!!) and try to grab some sale bargains but I though I would share with you my ASOS haul that I got online in the sale yesterday.

 

In total I spent £56 which I think is pretty good considering I got 4 items including some winter boots.

 

I've been after some winter boots for ages. I only I have one brown wedged pair and wear them every day so I've been looking for some black ones to alternate. I also desperately needed some new day dresses as I usually wear a dress and leggings on a normal day and most of my dresses are either now too big or are too summery. Here's what I picked...

 

Candy Knee High Boots - £18 was £45
£23 saving.
 

 

Leopard Print Skater Dress - £10 was £25
£15 saving.

 

Body con Animal Print Dress - £10.50 was £30

£19.50 saving.

 

Ganno Striped Jersey Dress - £18 was £90

£72 saving.


Total saving of £129.50!

 

Hopefully I'll nab some more bargains in town today. Happy shopping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment