Monday 1 July 2013

Our Crowdfunder Project: FUNDED! WE DID IT!

Wow! I can't quite believe it!

I set out to raise £360 and on Friday we smashed that target and raised a total of £400, meaning that I can now enrol on my Professional Dog Grooming course and also buy a set of professional scissors with the extra money raised.

Thank you so much for believing in my idea, pledging your support and investing both financially and emotionally in my little business.

Thank you to all who have pledged or shared this project. If you have chosen a reward for your pledge you should have received a message from me through the Crowdfunder website on how to claim, but just to let you know that I aim to have all products finished and in the post by July 15th 2013.

Thank you again for enabling me to follow my dream and further my career. If you would like to stay up to date with how I'm getting on you can sign up to my newsletter here.

I promise not to send you loads of annoying updates - I usually only send out about 4 a year.

Thank you again for your support. I'll update you again once my course has started in a few months.

Have a great week!

Hayley x

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment