Friday 5 April 2013

Au revoir mon amis!

Au revoir mon amis!

I'm leaving the house quite early this morning (well early for me anyway!) as I have the last few errands to run in town, mainly chaining my pounds to euro and going to weigh in at my Slimming World group. Then I'm dropping off the two doggies at the babysitter and I'm off to London to start the first part of my holiday.

I'm so excited! I'll be spending the rest of today and tonight in a hotel in London and then I'll be getting the Eurostar early tomorrow morning to Paris to spend the next 5 days in Disneyland to celebrate my 5 year anniversary with my partner. Hopefully if my weigh-in goes well this morning I'll have 2 reasons to celebrate as I'm hoping to get my Club 10 award today which means I will have lost 10% of my body weight so far! Fingers crossed!

I can't remember the last time I was this happy or excited about something!

Who likes my Disney inspired nails?

I'm hoping to blog from Disneyland whilst I'm there, and do some OOTD posts as the hotel has free wifi, but I might just not get the time so you might not hear from me until I get back next week.

The online shop will remain open and able to take orders, but any orders places from today onwards will not be processed until April 11 2013 when I return.

Hope you all have a great week, if I don't speak to you until I get back.

Let's hope it's not as cold in Paris as it has been here for the last few days. Brr! Sod off snow, everyone is sick of you now!

Au revoir mon amis!

Hayley xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment