Friday 1 February 2013

Dog Owner of The Month: Little Miss Maxi! From Bella Belle

This months Dog Owner of the Month is LittleMissMaxi aka Maxine from Bella Belle

http://bellabellex.blogspot.co.uk


 

P&P - Hi Maxine! Tell me a bit about yourself...

I am currently unemployed due to illness but was previous working my way up the racks in the worlds of retail which I really enjoyed (most of the time).

I have been taking ballet lessons for 20 years but have also had to take a break from those recently.

I now spend most of my time shopping for lipsticks or blogging about lipsticks at

http://bellabellex.blogspot.co.uk


P&P - Ooh I love a good lipstick. Especially red! Tell me a bit about your dog...

My dog is a 2 year old Cavachon (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and the Bichon Frise) called Paris and we live with my Mums 2 year old Border Jack called Bella.

 

P&P Cavachon? Was there a particular reason that you chose this breed?

I had never heard of a Cavachon before but I went with my mum to view our new potential family dog (Bella) and I absolutely fell in love with this tiny bundle of fluff with huge brown eyes. It was love at first sight.

 

 

P&P - What is the most enjoyable thing about having dogs in your home?

A dog can read and react to any mood. Happy or sad they are always there for you and you just can't beat a puppy cuddle.


P&P - It's so easy to think of all the benefits of having pets but what do you find most challenging about having a dog?

I think keeping up with training can be quite difficult, especially if the dog is slightly slower to learn. It is all about persistence.

 

P&P - What is your most favourite thing to do with Paris and Bella?

I love curling up in bed with my dog. She is very affectionate and loves my bed almost as much as I do.


P&P - Cute! If there was one piece of advice that you could give to anyone thinking about getting a dog, what would it be and why?

I think it would be to definitely think about it for as long as possible and visit the dog plenty of times rather than rushing in to taking it home the first time you see it. Dogs are a HUGE commitment and you need to factor in that unfortunately things can go wrong. Can you afford vets bills? Can you afford training?



Some great tips Maxi! Paris is so cute.
If you want to look at some more cute pictures of Maxine's doggies and keep in touch you can follow her blog at http://bellabellex.blogspot.co.uk or follow her on Twitter @LittleMissMaxi

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment