Friday 8 February 2013

5 Things About Bear

1. He's The Easter Bunny

Well, not quite, but we did get him on Easter Sunday so he is our special little Easter bunny.

2. He was almost called Elvis.

He was almost called Elvis, as he does this funny thing where he curls one side of his lip and looks like The King, but Bear suited his personality better as he's a big baby, and I wanted both my dogs to have Disney related names so we went for Bear instead ( There was a Disney film called Brother Bear released in 2003. Although I've never actually seen the film I did see it being animated when I went to America a few years ago so we thought it was a good fit, and he looks like the little brown bear cub in it. We also call him Pooh Bear all the time, after Winnie the Pooh)

3. He's a Big Baby

I think you would be hard pushed to find a sappier dog. His sole mission in life is so get an many cuddles as possible, and he doesn't discriminate.

4. He's a nuisance.

His second favourite hobby is to annoy Bambi by constantly sitting on her head. He's also a little fatty so I can't imagine it would be very comfortable for her. Poor little monkey!

5. He's a country boy.

Bear was born in Shropshire and we made the 8 hour round trip in one day to go and get him. Needless to say, the ride home was a lot more fun than the ride there...

 

Click here to learn 5 things about me and Bambi.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment