Tuesday 22 April 2014

Progress

We're making good progress on The Parlour. For a while it seemed as though we were always taking one step forward and 2 back which was very frustrating, but we've gotten most of the main construction out of the way, with just a few of the fiddly bits to do.

I can't wait to start decorating! It's going to be my own little slice of 1950's heaven. I have been planning every aspect of The Parlour for the last 2 years, down to every design detail and I'm so excited to finally start seeing it taking shape.

Here's a mood board that I made 2 years ago that shows my design inspirations. I've had it pinned to my desk for the last 2 years to keep me focused on what I am working towards.

I will be holding off posting any pictures of The Parlour until it is finished as I want it to be a surprise. I can't wait to be able to finally show you what I have been working towards for such a long time in all of it's reality. 

Until then,
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment