Saturday 16 March 2013

A little update from me...

Hello!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a little while. I've been quite busy with the launch of our Etsy shop and generally just trying to get things organised for our new product launches.

Here's a little bit of what I've been up to since we last spoke.

 

I celebrated Mother's Day with a weekend trip to see my Mum. We had a lovely dinner and she liked all of her handmade presses from me.

 

I booked my trade stall at Croydon Tattoo Convention in June (more about that later!) so I've been super excited about that and I've been trying to plan the products that I will be taking with me.

I've also been sourcing some beautiful fabrics for our bandanas and bow ties which should be launching in the next few weeks.

 

I had my checkup eye test and got some new glasses that make me look like Velma from Scooby Doo.

At least now I'll actually be able to see properly, which is good because I got a bajillion new business books to read this year so I can hopefully improve on my skills :)

I booked my trip to Disneyland! OMG I'M SO EXCITED! I'm going for 5 days from the 6th of April and I've literally been bouncing off the walls with excitement since we booked it a few days ago. I've already packed all of my outfits, and chosen my hair accessories. I decided to plan quite far in advance, despite not knowing what the weather is going to be like as you usually don't seen me in anything other than dresses, so I had to plan some very casual and sensible rockabilly inspired outfits that were suitable for the days in the park, as I don't think my dresses would have faired too well on the roller coasters! I've made a little goal that I'm going to try and do daily Outfit of The Day posts whilst I'm there which I NEVER do so hopefully you'll like those.

As some of you already know I've also been on a weight loss journey this year. I started in November and I just recently (FINALLY!) got my 1 stone award after much to-ING and fro-ING backwards and forwards around the mark since Christmas. I'm only a couple of pounds away from my next 2 awards so I'm looking forward to getting those (hopefully before I leave for Paris).

Speaking of weight loss, that brings me on to my next point. I've got lots of barely worn clothes to sell that they no longer fit me. I brought most of them for my holiday in September last year and i haven't really worn them since (most have been in a box) so they are all good quality. I'll be adding a blog sale page to this blog as I didn't really know where else to put it. If you're interested in buying some hardly worn plus size clothes in sizes 18 - 22 then click the link here. I'll probably have some more clothes to add at the end of April so keep your peepers peeled!

CLICK HERE TO GET TO MY PLUS SIZED BLOG SALE!

 

 

What have you been up to since we last spoke? Do let me know in the comments below.Speak soon! Love,

Hayley xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment