Tuesday 7 October 2014

International Groomer of The Month!

I've got some good news, I've been entered into an International Grooming Competition. How exciting!

The Animology International Groomer of The Month Award is a highly acclaimed international grooming award from Animology - a well known pet grooming company.

I've been entered with my groom of the lovely Terry, a poodle cross who comes to me regularly.


There are two awards that I could win: The AIGOTM award is chosen by one of Animology's top grooming judges as being the best technical groom of the month.

Or there is the Animology International Groomer of the Month (Peoples Choice). This award is given to the entry that gains the most ‘likes’ on the relevant Facebook post within the calendar month.


Both winners receive a framed certificate and rosette and a rosette for the dog owner. Animology will also donate £150 (or equivalent) to each winning groomer's charity of choice.

If you have a facebook account, or know any friends or family that do all you have to do is click on the link attached and "like" the picture. Fingers crossed Terry wins! He's such a lovely dog and would be a very deserving winner.


I'll keep you all updated with our progress as the month progresses,

Hayley 



Hayley xo

No comments:

Post a Comment