Sunday 11 May 2014

One Day, Tomorrrow

OMG. I can't believe it. My little vintage grooming parlour opens tomorrow!

It seems like only yesterday I was in London studying to pass my grooming exams. I can't believe how quickly this time has gone. It's been a month yesterday that I finished!

The Parlour looks so pretty and I'm really pleased with how it has turned out. I've been planning this for 2 years and I'm so excited to see if finally come to fruition.

Here's a special sneak preview.


I've worked so hard and had lots of help from some very special people so I just want to take a minute to say Thank You to them. Couldn't have done it without you!

I'm so pleased to finally be able to open. I've been planning what was dubbed as "The UK's first vintage grooming parlour" for such a long time and seeing it come to life is magical. (Although I'm sure it won't be long before there are others!) It's a true representation of our brand that I adore and have worked so hard to build from nothing.

Came back tomorrow for the big reveal and a video tour!

I'm off shopping at a vintage market in the rain today.

Until then,
Hayley xo


No comments:

Post a Comment